Dosa Batter - 1/2 Cup
Shallots/Small Onion/Chinna Vengayam - 15
Oil - 2 tablespoon
Salt a pinch
- Peel the skin of the onions and thinly slice the onions. This one doesn't require to be finely chopped
- Add a pinch of salt to the sliced onions and keep it aside.
- Heat a dosa tawa and when it becomes hot, keep the flame to medium and pour a laddle full of batter to make a small circle. Smear a handful of sliced onions which should cover the entire circle.
- Add a 2 teaspoon of oil .
- When it partially cooked , just flip the uttapam carefully
- Gently pat the uttapam with a the stick which we use to flip the dosa don't press to hard gentle pat is good enough
- Keep this in a medium flame for a minute and smear oil .
- Serve hot with your favourite side dish.